Create IT and telephony installation risk assessments and method statements in minutes
IT and telephony installers are saving time and money creating documents with HANDS HQ. Easy to use and no need to mess with Word templates again!
Our IT and telephony risk assessments and method statements cover:
- Removal of existing network or telephony cabling
- Metal containment tray and trunking installation
- Working in live electrical risers
- Installing network and telephony cables
- Install communication cabinets and patch panels
- Installation of UPS units
- Installation of Fibre networking
- Installation of PABX systems
- Cable termination and labelling
Nothing to install
Completely online with nothing to install. Sign up and create your first documents in minutes.
Huge library of hazards and control measures makes creating documents easy. Customise for project-specific documents.
Constantly updated for any new legislation so you don't need to worry about staying compliant.
Perry RogersUnique Interiors Ltd
About time someone built a health and safety website with the contractor in mind - it helps me create my RAMS documents in minutes!