Simple steps for stress-free RAMS
At HANDS HQ, we understand how difficult it is to get to grips with writing effective risk assessments. There's tons of information out there, but it's full of legal speak that's hard to understand, and even harder to follow.
This ebook lacks jargon, and is full of practical information which will help you write a high quality risk assessment that will enhance your reputation and help you win more work.
- What is a risk assessment and why are they important?
- What to do if you don't have a health & safety team
- Top 3 risk assessment mistakes
- Do I need to write a risk assessment?
- Why risk assessment training isn't enough
- 5 pillars of a successful risk assessment
Download the eBook now